Sidor

13 sep. 2017

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #309

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.
The theme for this challenge is : Embossing of Any kind



  I have used the digi:  A Very Special Band  



Here is my card :) 







Supply List:
White card base
Black card stock
Design paper: 
Embossing powder and flakes
Black and Silver ribbon




I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED

See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Good Morning Anna, wow love how youve used the embossing powder down the sides its such fabulous texture, and the image in the background is so cute to, its a stunning card and your colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Patty Sue 2 sa...

I love your darling card! I have tried to color this digi and made a mess of it each time. Beautiful job!