Sidor

7 juni 2017

DT-card, The Paper Shelter #297

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.  
The theme for this challenge is : Flower Power

  I have used the digi:  Charmingly Hippie  



Hope you will join us in the fun!
Here is my card :) 
 
For my card I have used a white card base,

I've used a darker design paper with a bit of blue, this is to make the 
flowers pop a bit more :)



Sorry for the dark photo image, my camera needs a new lens :(
 

Supply List:
White card stock
Design paper:K-designs
Dies:Spellbinders
Flowers



I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED

See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

4 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Morning Anna, I love what youve done with the layout of this card that background really makes it pop of the card, and those flowers are so pretty to. Its a stunningly beautiful card. hugs Shirlexxxxxxx

Titti sa...

Så härligt kort i fina färger .
ha det så gott / kram från Titti

Linda Mc Enery sa...

I love this Anna! She just pops out against that darker background! Beautiful colour choices!

Camilla sa...

Jättefint kort!! Läckra papper och ett härligt motiv:)
Kram