Sidor

29 juni 2016

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #255

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.  
The theme this week is :  Photo Inspiration (you'll find the photo at the paper shelter blog)
  I have used the digi:  You're My Cuppy Cake  

  
Hope you will join us in the fun!
Here is my card :) 
 
For my card I have used two card bases.
13,4 cm x 13,4 cm
10 cm x 10 cm 


On the larger card I have cut of half of the front at 6,7 cm.
 On the inside behind the patterned paper and black cardstock I have glued on 3 magnets.
This helps to close the card. So one on each 10x10 side and one on the 6,7 side.




Supply List:
Kraft Cardbase, Terracotta cardstock
Design paper: Graphic 45





3 Magnets




I have colored the image with ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers and Copics. 
Skin: Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Satin, Baby Pink
Sakura Gellyroll 08/med 

See more of my coloring on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Have a great week.

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Good Morning Anna, this is such a fun card and youve coloured it so beautifully, love the layout and your fabulous papers, its just a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx