Sidor

15 juni 2016

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #253

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.  
The theme this week is :  Ribbons and Buttons
  I have used the digi:  Art Nouveau Bloom  

  
Hope you will join us in the fun!
Here is my card :) 
 e used t
For my card I have used two card bases.
13,4 cm x 13,4 cm
10 cm x 10 cm

On the larger card I have cut of half of the front at 6,7 cm.

 On the inside behind the patterned paper and black cardstock I have glued on 3 magnets.
This helps to close the card. So one on each 10x10 side and one on the 6,7 side.





Supply List:
White Cardbase, Black cardstock
Design paper: Gorjuss



Black buttons and a bow

3 Magnets




I have colored the image with ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers and Copics. 
Skin: Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Satin, Baby Pink
Sakura Gellyroll 08/med 

See more of my coloring on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Have a great week.

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Morning Anna, wow what a beautifully coloured image and a fabulous card design, love it, its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx