Sidor

4 feb. 2015

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #189

God Morning!
  
It's time again for another challenge over at the Paper Shelter. It´s Team A's turn to inspire you all for this challenge.
The theme for this week is Be My Valentine.

I have used the digis:  Just Roll with it







I have used a white card base, patterned papers from Gummiapan.
I have colored the images with ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and Tria.




As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous posts :) <3 <3

Have a great week.

HUGS

4 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna wow what a stunning card I love the colour choice and the design with those papers is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Judith sa...

This is fab Anna! great design and a delightful sentiment, i just love the colours youve used hugs Judith x

Gail sa...

This is FABULOUS AND I ADORE IT. The fold of this card is awesome and the way your little image is on her scooter with this fold is perfect. Love the papers and your coloring is great. I think this is one of the best Valentine cards I've seen with that sentiment across the bottom, too....this is perfect! Hugs, Gail

Camilla sa...

Jättefint kort med tuff stämpel. Kul vikning:)
Kram och ha det fint!