Sidor

15 apr. 2014

DT-card for PFP Challenge #243

God morning!
Hope all is well with you all? :)
It's time for a new challenge over at PFP. Theme for this challenge is -  
All creatures, great and small

I hope this will give you some inspiration and that you take out your Letraset pens and join the challenge over at  Passion for Promarker 

I used an image from our sponsor this week: DigiStamp Boutique
Image: Olivia and Archie





Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post, it truly warms my heart :) 

 Thank you so much for stopping by 
HUGS

2 kommentarer:

The Craft Bucket sa...

Fabulous card for my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, love Jane x

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, what a gorgeous image and I love how youve coloured it, its so cute a fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxxx