Sidor

29 okt. 2013

DT card - PFP - Shades of grey

Hi
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post, it truly warms my hart :) 

It's time again for another challenge over at PFP. Theme for this challenge is - Shades of grey. To color with only grey tones is something I do all the time and enjoy :) It's a way to "get to know" the image and try different shades, if that makes any sens :)
Anyway I hope this will give you some inspiration and that you take out your Letraset pens and join the challenge over at  Passion for Promarker 

For my card I have use a digi from Mo's digital pensil - Baby Fairy Bee, and mixed patterned papers. Some grey and silver ribbon and purple flowers.

 




 Colors: Ice grey 1,2,3,4,5

 Thank you so much for stopping by 
HUGS

2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Så himla läckert!
Älskar dessa gråa toner, mycket stilrent och snyggt!

KRAM SUSY

Lena sa...

Superläckert!!
Det är inte lätt att måla i en enda ton..men effektfullt blrr det!

Härlig inspiration!

Kram Lena